EARLY BIRD PROMO $109 until March 19
LIVE Webinar March 27, 2pm EST/11am PST
Workplace sexual harassment has been in the spotlight recently, with several high profile cases highlighting the way that employers have allowed ‘star employees’ to avoid disciplinary proceedings. What should HR professionals do when serious allegations are made about top-performers?
- Step by step guide to handling sexual harassment cases
- Guidelines for conducting investigations into sexual harassment
- How to deal with allegations made against top performers
- Avoiding conflicts of interest when allegations are made against managers
- Sample sexual harassment policies
- Sample sexual harassment posters and material
1 HRPA CPD credit hour
About the instructor
Alix Herber’s practice is focused on advising and representing employers in labour, employment and human rights matters. With considerable experience in the retail, hospitality, manufacturing and healthcare industries, Alix provides clients with strategic and solution oriented advice, ensuring legislative compliance and mitigating potential liability. Offering advice to union and non-union employers, Alix assists with all aspects of the employment relationship, including hiring, employment agreements, performance management, employee discipline and terminations, company restructurings, as well as collective agreement interpretation, collective bargaining and union organizational campaigns.